Monday, February 14, 2011

Casual Chic and Easy

Are you going out tonight or just want to look a little special at the dinner table?  Most women know how to put on a dress and heels and look smashing.  The real question is usually, "How do I stay comfortable and casual with a WOW factor?"  Clients have been asking me that question for years.

Of course, venue is a piece of the equation.  But, if you are going to a restaurant and want to focus on the person across the table from you and not worry about how you look or fidget with your outfit, then read on!  First, what makes you the most comfortable?  Jeans?  Yoga Pants?  Dresses?  Go with what you feel your best in.

I am a jeans or yoga pant girl.  So, when I want to dress up and add a little punch to my usual casual outfit, I focus on the top.  I will add sheer, sparkles and probably show a little decolletage.  When I'm out I'll never think about my clothes.  All of my attention will be on that sweet man that I married!!


Add a sheer blouse to your nicest yoga pants.  Make sure that your undergarments are the same color as the sheer blouse.


Pump up the volume with a simple, sequin tank under a casual jacket.  The light reflecting from the sequins will make you sparkle all over!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment