Monday, February 14, 2011

Hot Rollers

I haven't used hot rollers in decades.  But, now that my hair is longer, I was trying to achieve that loose, sexy curl and the curling iron just wasn't doing it.  So, I googled "jumbo rollers" and found this YouTube video.  It's a short video so I didn't think much of taking the time to watch it.

After watching, I dug out my old hot rollers which are not the kind that they recommend on the video.  At the end of the day, before I went out, I decided to give her instructions a try.  Now, I've been out for cocktails and dinner.  Come home and put my jammies on before I took this picture.  As you can see, the method works!


Here is the video!!  






I love that the stylist is wearing a Texas charm on her bracelet!!  No wonder she can get big, beautiful hair!

1 comment:

  1. I am letting my hair grow back out (maybe). I may have to pull out the rollers. lol

    ReplyDelete