Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What You Should Have in Your Closet

I could tell you that there are five things that every woman should have in her closet, but that wouldn't be the truth.  Think about it...don't you have friends that have a different style than your own?   You might admire the way that someone dresses but it doesn't mean it is right for you.  There are different personalities and different body types as well as different lifestyles!

I've been working with women for a long time and one thing that I've found to be true, no matter what, is that no two women are exactly alike.  And, being authentic to yourself is the only way to become truly stylish.  I'm going to give you information that I use with my clients.  And, I'm going to give it to you for free.

I am going to make 26 posts over the next month that all have to do with finding your own personal style.  There will be quizzes, suggestions and links to items that will work for your particular shape/style combination.

I hope you will enjoy learning more about yourself.  I get tremendous pleasure out of seeing a woman settle into her own personal style and becoming more confident in the way she looks.  If you enjoy what you learn, I ask only one thing...share this blog with your friends.  Get as many women as you can reading about how they can feel great too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment